KONTEK , which provides installation, operation & maintenance services for solar power plants in the renewable energy sector aims to continually improve by providing the technical, financial and human resources required to create a safer and healthy working environment at every stage of service activities and to reduce the losses.
To achieve this purpose;
- With the participation of all employees especially starting from the senior management, we maintain a system that eliminates hazards before happening, prevents the occurrence of occupational accidents and illnesses, initiates preventive treatment and establish to all organization.
- During all installation and service activities we assess risks and take preventive actions.
- In projecting process we assess the impact of new products, facilities and equipment in terms of occupational health and safety.
- We comply with all legislation and administrative regulations relating to Occupational Health and Safety as a basic requirement to meet customer demands.
- All materials used in installation, operation and maintenance are procured according to occupational health and safety criteria.
- We attach importance to the training of employees, suppliers and contractors for the development of Occupational Health and Safety awareness.
KONTEK ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
- It aims to meet the environmental demands of customers, neighbors and laws.
- It prioritizes communication with employees, customers, contractors, suppliers, neighbors and administrative organizations.
- It assesses environmental risks and takes protective measures during all installation and service activities.
- Using its technical and financial means, it aims to reduce resource consumption, waste and emissions, and prevent pollution, ensuring possible recoveries and appropriate disposal.
- It gives importance to the training of its employees, suppliers and contractors in the development of environmental awareness.